Website SEO Checks mobile app
Search Engine Optimisation App for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
Website SEO Checks is a Search Engine Optimisation app that provides an overview of many relevant SEO statistics, for any given URL.
The app is available for all iOS, Android devices.
When choosing the stats to show in this app, I chose not to concentrate on Search Positions. Instead, the app provides many of the more useful stats that can determine the health of a website or page.
Website SEO Checks determines...
- Google PageRank™ of the given URL and the Root URL
- Alexa Rank of the website
- The type of Server that is running the website,
i.e. Microsoft IIS, or Apache
- The IP Address of the server
- Geographic Location of the Website / Server,
including a Google Map
- Whether a Robots.txt bot exclusion file is present and correct
- The presence of Google Analytics tracking scripts,
showing the applicable Google Analytics account number
- The HTTP Status Code returned by a site / page,
ideally returning "200/OK"
- Canonical URL issues,
find out if your site is OK
- If webpages are redirecting as desired,
ideally with a 301 Redirect
- Whether the HTML contains a Favicon Link,
and see the Favicon if OK
- The presence of an RSS Feed link,
and whether that feed returns OK
- Presence of a Title + Keywords & Description "Meta Tags",
plus get the length and number of words
The app is simple, and will return a result in seconds#. Simply enter the URL you wish to lookup!
Includes Help / FAQs.
# - App requires an Internet Connection to work.
App Store Link:
Website SEO Checks on the iTunes App Store
Google Play Store Link:
Website SEO Checks in the Google Play Store
Amazon Appstore for Android Link:
Website SEO Checks in the Amazon Appstore for Android
View: App Privacy Information